APPLICATION FOR THE
“2020 WHALE SWIM IMMERSION”
September 7 ~ 18, 2020
DOWNLOAD THE PARTICIPANT QUESTIONNAIRE
Reflections from our Past Participants
Music by Walela, “Amazing Grace in Cherokee”
An Invitation is Extended…
We cordially invite those who are in good health, are spiritually attuned and have deep passion for transforming experiences and exotic adventure. You should also be familiar with the teachings of Tiara Kumara and are on the path of spiritual awakening and consciousness evolution.
We are swimming in the open ocean, therefore, it is required that you are a good swimmer and have snorkeling experience.
Travel Dates & Flight Reservations
You are responsible to book and pay for all airline flights.
All international flights should arrive to the island of Tongatapu on or before September 16. Your return international flight from Tongatapu can be anytime on or after September 27.
The big airlines flying into Tongatapu (Fuaʻamotu International Airport) are:
* Fiji Airways
* Air New Zealand
* Virgin Australia.
On September 16, we will spend the night as a group in Tongatapu’s Waterfront Lodge. This reservation is already made and paid for. The next morning, we take our local flight to Ha’apai Island.
On our return, we will spend one night again as a group at the Waterfront Lodge. This reservation is already made and paid for.
FLIGHT BOOKING ON “REAL TONGA”
PLEASE BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We are traveling during Tonga’s peak whale swim season and there are limited local flights available to the island of Ha’apai. If flights are not available, the next option is a long ferry ride.
On September 17, book the 9:30 am flight on the airlines, “Real Tonga“. You are going from Tongatapu to Ha’apai.
Once landing in Ha’apai, we will take a boat to our remote Uoleva Island location. The boat reservations are already made.
RETURN FLIGHT BOOKING
We leave Uoleva Island on September 26. Book your return “Real Tonga” flight to leave at 10:40 am. You are going from Ha’apai to Tongatapu.
On September 26, we will again spend the night in Tongatapu. Your international departure will be September 27 or later if you decide to stay in Tonga.
(this is approximate. 2020 pricing will be posted soon)
TOTAL COST IS $3995, SHARING ACCOMMODATION.
Once your application is accepted, a deposit of $1400 is required to secure your spot.
- First deposit of $1400 is due upon application approval.
- Second $1400 is due by April 1, 2020
- Balance is due by July 1, 2020
* Refund Policy: If you should cancel after payments are made, full refunds, less a $100 handling fee, will be made if another person fills your position.
* A visa is not required for most visitors to enter Tonga for stays of one month or less, providing that the visitor holds a valid passport and an onward ticket. Please research your country.
* 2 nights of accommodation in Tongatapu
(September 16 and September 26)
* 9 nights at our Uoleva Island Eco Resort
* Airport transfer from Ha’apai Airport to the boat
* Boat shuttle to Uoleva Island
* All meals while at the Eco Resort including a Tonga feast night
* Whale boat with professional staff including trained whale swim guides
* 4 full whale swim days per person. (Extra days are at your own expense)
* Complimentary use of kayaks and stand up paddle board
* International flight
* Local flight on Real Tonga
* Extra baggage weight fees on Real Tonga (allows 1 bag, 15 kg)
* Drinks and snacks outside of the main meals
* Any meals prior to arriving to the Eco Retreat
* Optional activities such as scuba diving and massage
* It is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance in the event of cancellation and more. World Nomads is a good option.
You are required to bring good quality snorkeling gear including a leak proof mask, snorkel and fins. Other program details and logistical info will be provided upon approval of your application.
You will also be asked to sign a liability release prior to our boating adventure and whale swim endeavor. This will take place in Tongatapu and our first night together and also at the Eco Retreat.
Your Guide ~ Tiara Kumara
Tiara came into deep alignment with her Cetacean signature while living on the big island of Hawaii for 11 years.
As an excellent swimmer and scuba diver, her devoted spiritual practice while living on the Kona coast included early morning swims with the dolphins and seasonal communion with the whales. She has been in the water with the Humpbacks numerous times.
It is due to the profound nature in which Tiara was transformed through the whale energy, that she offers this highly unique and rare opportunity.
Tiara is a multifaceted educator whose global work and educational offerings has profoundly assisted many lives in spiritual awakening and consciousness transformation. She is the founder of I AM Avatar and Children of the Sun Foundation.