A MULTIDIMENSIONAL JOURNEY ON
THE ANDEAN MASTER PATH
December 1 ~ 13, 2020
You are flying into the A. Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ) in Cusco Peru.
* Retreat Check In: December 1, 2-5:00 pm
* Retreat Check Out: December 13 by 11:00 am
(This is a high altitude journey. You might want to arrive a little earlier to get acclimated and before the program begins.)
This is a retreat of initiation that includes some physical activity such as walking every day and hiking into some of the sacred sites.
Retreat participants are in good physical shape and with no heart or respiratory conditions.
Our Cusco retreat venue is Pachananda, a brand new retreat center and temple currently under construction at the time of this writing. It is expected to open by the end of 2019. We will have photos soon!
Retreat owner and director, Nicole Coates, is a spiritual teacher and very good friends with Tiara. She will greatly assist in various aspects of our program.
Pachananda is located in the hills above the city of Cusco and very near to the Saqsaywaman archaeological complex and sacred site.
Considered the first of the new seven wonders of the world, this huge construction was one of the most important religious complexes of its time. The Incas called it the House of the Sun.
It is within the energy of Saysaywaman that we will set up home base from which to do our high vibration work.
Most accommodations are sharing and a couple private rooms are available.
During our Travels
In addition to Cusco, we will stay at various hotels along our pilgrimage route. All of these will be twin sharing rooms.
Private accommodations are available while “on tour”. Please see pricing below.
This is sharing accommodations throughout. Private accommodation is available while we are on tour and traveling outside of Cusco. Add $180.
* (13) days retreat programming
* (12) nights of comfortable shared accommodations
* Organic breakfast/lunches/dinner
* 28 meals covered – 6 meals on your own
* All sacred site excursions
* Sacred site entrance fees
* All transportation (shuttles, buses, train and Puno flight)
* All teachings, meditations, ceremonies, transmissions
* Temple activities and yoga
* (6) person facilitation team
* Q’ero shaman
* Tour agency fees
* Your flights to Lima, Cusco
* (6) meals on your own
* Optional massage/bodywork
* Optional activities during free time
* Travel insurance
* Bank wire fees if applicable
* Any tips
Once your application is accepted, a deposit of $700 is required to secure your spot.
- Your remaining balance is due no later than October 15, 2020
* Refund Policy: If you should cancel after payments are made, full refunds, less a $150 admin fee, will be made if another person fills your position at the full retreat price.
* No refunds are given if you cannot make the trip for any unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, please consider purchasing travel insurance. Recommended policies are coverage for cancelling for any reason. With all payments, any bank wire fees are your responsibility.
* With all payments, any bank wire fees are your responsibility.
* This is a unified group activity. Participants are required to engage in all retreat programming while abiding by the pilgrimage guidelines and safety recommendations set forth. Complaining and negativity are not permissible. Non compliance to these requests may result in early termination of retreat participation with no refunds given.
Packing, logistics and other details will be provided upon application acceptance.
If you have any questions, you may write to us below.