This is an “Ascending Mastery Spiritual Retreat” at one of the most sacred places on Earth.
Come and be forever transformed by the splendorous Mount Shasta light!
Retreat Check In: July 7, between 3 and 5 pm
Retreat Check Out: July 16 after our group breakfast/pictures and at 11:30 am.
Your investment for this 10-day spiritual initiation retreat is based upon what type of accomodations you choose.
Our retreat venue is a haven for cozy comfort offering clear connection with the natural world right outside your door. We are surrounded by a flowing creek, tall pine trees and an enchanted forest. This wonderful place was specifically chosen so that we can sleep as close to the Earth as possible and to be serenaded and soothed by the embrace of nature.
Retreat pricing is based upon your chosen lodging option:
OPTION A ~ Private Queen Room in the Chalet: $3113
OPTION B ~ Twin Sharing in the Chalet: $2600
OPTION C ~ Private Single Cabin, Queen Bed: $3500
OPTION D ~ Sharing in an Efficiency Apartment: $3113
* (9) nights of comfortable shared accommodations
* Organically prepared lunches/dinners
* Continental organic breakfasts
* Mount Shasta sacred site excursions
* (1) Entry to Stewart Mineral Springs
* Retreat initiations
* Daily teachings and process
* Daily body movement sessions
* Ceremonies and activations
* Transport during retreat
* Additional Mineral Springs: $33 per visit
* Optional massages: $70 per hour
* Optional travel insurance
* Bank wire fees if applicable
NOTE: We are looking for drivers of our passenger vans. A retreat discount is offered!
Once your application is accepted, a deposit of $1000 is required to secure your spot.
- First deposit of $1000 is due upon application approval.
- Second $1000 is due by April 1, 2020
- Balance is due no later than June 1, 2020
* Refund Policy: If you should cancel after payments are made, full refunds, less a $100 handling fee, will be made if another person fills your position.
* This is a group activity of initiation. To maintain integrity of the group field and intentions, all participants are required to participate fully in all retreat programming while abiding by the guidelines set forth. Complaining and negativity are not permissible. Non compliance to these requests may result in early termination of retreat participation with no refunds.
Packing, logistics and other details will be provided upon application acceptance.
If you have any questions, you may write to us below.