Application for the 2020 Retreat is now closed
You may apply for 2021 or consider the Peru Pilgrimage this December, 2020
This is an “Ascending Mastery Spiritual Retreat” at one of the most sacred places on Earth.
Come and be forever transformed by the splendorous Mount Shasta light!
Retreat Check In: July 7, between 3 and 5 pm
Retreat Check Out: July 16 after our group breakfast/pictures and at 11:30 am.
Your investment for this 10-day spiritual initiation retreat is based upon what type of accomodations you choose.
We are renting two large luxury homes five minutes from the other and both nestled in the natural landscape of Mount Shasta and its incredible views. We have private bedrooms and sharing accommodations. For more affordable options, we also offer air mattresses and sofa beds. See examples below.
Retreat pricing is based upon your chosen lodging option and ranges from $2800 to $3150.
The private King and Queen rooms are no longer available.
The remaining options are: Twin bed in a shared room, private sofa bed or air bed. See application for details.
* (9) nights of comfortable shared accommodations
* Organically prepared lunches/dinners
* Continental organic breakfasts
* Mount Shasta sacred site excursions
* (1) Entry to Stewart Mineral Springs
* Retreat initiations
* Daily teachings and process
* Daily body movement sessions
* Ceremonies and activations
* Transport during retreat
* Additional Mineral Springs: $33 per visit
* Optional massages: $70 per hour
* Optional travel insurance
* Bank wire fees if applicable
Once your application is accepted, a deposit of $700 is required to secure your spot.
- Full payment or partial balance of $1300 is due by April 1, 2020
- Balance is due no later than June 1, 2020
* Refund Policy: If you should cancel after payments are made, full refunds, less a $150 admin fee, will be made if another person fills your position at the full retreat price.
* No refunds are given if you cannot make the trip for any unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, please consider purchasing travel insurance. Recommended policies are coverage for cancelling for any reason. With all payments, any bank wire fees are your responsibility.
* With all payments, any bank wire fees are your responsibility.
* This is a group activity of initiation. To maintain integrity of the group field and intentions, all participants are required to participate fully in all retreat programming while abiding by the guidelines set forth. Complaining and negativity are not permissible. Non compliance to these requests may result in early termination of retreat participation with no refunds.
Packing, logistics and other details will be provided upon application acceptance.
If you have any questions, you may write to us below.