SKILLSETS OF EVOLUTION
Lesson 6: HIGHER INTUITION, Part 1
From multidimensional awareness, we can perceive beyond what the human senses are reading to the brain. Cognition comes from expanded sense perception. As a sensory instrument, we function through both the human tactile senses and a more refined sensory mechanism.
This next module initiates deeper development of your intuition. In these next two weeks, you will learn how to develop and strengthen your inner vision and intuitive channel.
1. VIDEO CLASS
Please watch the video of this class, located above.
From the course book, please read Chapter 12
Your Greater Self is always with you, always communicating with you. Much of the time, we cannot hear the messages because our minds are scattered or we are not focused, too much chatter is swirling around.
This first session for the skillset of Intuition focuses on:
* Removal of the obstacles that cloud the clarity of your mind and keep you stuck in non-serving energy patterns.
* Opening of your visionary channels with continued activation of the pineal gland and its multidimensional gateway.
5. MEDITATIVE EXERCISE
For this first exercise, hold your awareness at the third eye, the space between the eyebrows while keeping the mind empty. Just focus on holding the attention at the third eye. You can do this for 5 minutes at a time, increase to 10 minutes and then 15 minutes.
Meditate only upon God, your great Divine Presence. Keep your attention here for a 20-minute meditation.
Spend quality time in conscious union with your Greater Self. Through this union, convey your highest preferences to serve as an intuitive channel and call forth the support.
6. AFFIRMATIONS OF higher intuition
A practice of voicing affirmations is a great way to re-program your thought structure and charge your entire energy field with positive intention. You can do this as a regular practice, as a way to feel empowered as one with your Greater Self. Keep affirming your multidimensional self every day as you step into this greater expression and ability.
* Light is flowing from the expanded spiritual dimensions, directly through my pineal gland. I am in contact with my Greater Self.
* My core nature is knowledge and light. My realm of existence is all knowing, omnipresent awareness.
* My intuition is open and effectively functioning, there is a constant pouring in of highly stimulating, vital life force. I am constantly inspired.
* The swiftness through which I am able to perceive, understand and resolve situations is a clear sign that I am functioning under the influence of divine intuition.
* I experience myself not only as a human body but also as an immortal indwelling consciousness, one with Source essence.
* Intuition is the means by which I comprehend my divine nature at a very deep level.
* My Greater Self is the intermediary that distills information from the spiritual realms in a way that my human aspect can understand.
* Throughout my day, I am constantly offering up my gratitude for the information that is channeled through me.
* My channel is open to my Divine Presence. I am a knower.
* All in my life is divinely orchestrated for my highest good.
* My feminine and masculine nature is balanced. I am constantly receiving impressions from my higher mind. I am unified from within.
* I am balanced and stable in the pure, clear spiritual light.
* My liberation into multidimensional perception is actualized through non-identification to the self as only a human.
* I am expanding into the formless, the field of pure potentiality from where all creations spring forth.
* I no longer allow my outer human senses to determine my inner world.
* My human mind formulates ideas from great spiritual direction.
* It is through the developed intuition that I have an open source for communicating with the true immanent force guiding my life.
* Recognition of the truer reality is possible when I am impersonal and free from the reactions of my lower self and its identity.
* My intuition is developing through the power of the interiorized mind that perceives from a state of mental calmness.
* Through concentration, all of my dispersing mental energy is called back into a single pointed focus. The mind is my servant and not my master.
* Willful concentration is my surest way to remain centered and present.
* Maintaining streamlined vision through concentrated focus naturally selects what will be allowed to enter my heart-mind intelligence.
* The highest truth comes though my intuition. It is through the purity of “single eye focus” that I rise to meet the Greater Self as this supreme consciousness navigates my physical form.
* When I steady my nerves and the nervous system, I steady my mind.
* I am speaking less and knowing more. When I do speak, I am fully present on what I am saying; using only words that blend the self with the higher mind.
* Within my daily life, there is non-acceptance of incoming responses that emanate from states of separated awareness.
* I am highly motivated by the new thoughts coming in. There is a sense of divine presence, constantly in my awareness.
* I am aligned with the evolutionary plan for the Earth and have a big desire to serve and to help benefit the common good of all people.
* I serve as a spiritual intuitive.